Sunday, April 20, 2008

complications

so i'm trying to figure out what i want to do with my life. aparently it is as hard as it seems. i want to do something with film and television, but i've had so many people tell me not to because it will consume my life. well then, what am i supposed to do? marcus wants me to come and live with him in england for a year and get a job out there. as much as i would love to, i don't think i can, i need to get my education and i wont be able to get that in the uk, school, like everything else there is ridiculously expsensive. i'd be ten kinds of broke after that year if i went.

i miss him. 92 more days...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Craig A. Bailey said...

You're so right pal, no matter how many times you hear it, it's still a surprise at how tough it is to find a path to stick on. As far as the film career goes, the only thing I can really say is that it won't consume your life to try it out!