Monday, April 28, 2008

there's so many things i'm excited for for the summer, if only it would hurry up and get warm already.

i'm ready to haul out all my summer clothes and start dressing cute again. i slack in the winter, exspecially when i'm in uni since i would never take off my coat. it was all about hoodies and wearing tights under my jeans, ou la la.

i can't wait to wear shorts, dresses, skirts, etc. when i was in calgary last summer i went into this store called zara and found an enormous supply of pretty cute dresses that i just found out are high brand knock offs sort of. makes me sad i didn't buy more. i only bought one dress which i'm pretty in love with. i've been spending my money like crazy on clothes lately, i need to slow it down. i don't think that will happen though because i just got a clothing store job again (i missed it) so i know all my money will go to that. oh well, at least i'll look cute (how bad is that?)

i bought two dresses from american apparel and i want to wear them now. i know aa is taking over the world and i'm guessing is "uncool because its popular", but that's ok, they're cute and casual, so that's enough convincing for me.

p.s: i could go for a lay down in a hammock and a huge thunderstorm right now, then it would officially be summer.

No comments: