Tuesday, July 1, 2008

oh, canada

pretty much, the two places everyone goes to on canada day, are the forks and osborne village. this will be my first canada day working in the village, and i'm getting scared! it's going to be insanely busy. they have me schedged to work til 8, but all the other employee's are saying they doubt we'll stay open past six and then we can go party. i wish i didnt have to work and could just go party. or at least since i do work, i hope i can work in the outside booth so i can see everything that's going on. if you live in the peg, maybe i will see you there! keep an eye out for me and come say hi.

3 comments:

Notme2000 said...

So how was it? Insanity? This was my first year missing the fireworks in a long time :( But I had a fun Canada Day in the end. BTW, have a new blog!

http://notme2000.blogspot.com/

Stefanie said...

ohhhh I saw you! But you were at the OOTB kiosk doin ur thang and it was SO busy there, I sent you well-wishes psychicly :D

lou said...

dale: it was really really good! just posted a post on it, so just read that, i'll tell you more stories in detail later

stef: wicked, i didn't see you at all! lol, but your well wishes totally worked because i had a great day!