Friday, October 24, 2008

chirp

got my tattoo! only got to look at it for like 5 minutes (it's bandaged up now), but i love it! i knew it'd be painful and ribs are supposed to be one of the most painful spots, but i didn't realise how fuckin painful! lol. while he did the outline, that hurt the most because it was slow and deep feeling. when people ask people "what's it feel like when you get a tattoo" my answer is "it feels like you're getting a needle jabbed into your skin than dragged really really deep" since mine were on my ribs, i felt like he was hitting bone haha. after the out line was done, he started on the shading and lighter stuff which kels had told me hurt the most for her (shading), but i found that hurt the least until he did the tail of the bird which is close my my arm pit/boob where apparently there are tons of nerve endings who hate me. that fackin huuuuuuuuuuuuuurt. i sorta watched fight club during it, but the tv didnt bend down so i could see it awesomely so it was all distorted, but that's ok! anyway, i'm super pumped on it, so glad i got it done even though, like i said IT HURT LIKE A MOFO! i will post pics tomorrow or sunday when i take of the bandage and clean it up :)

i'd definitely go back to him again, he was super sweet.

I'M SO PUMPED, THE BIRD IS BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED :D

4 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

Hooray! It's real! You did it!

Notme2000 said...

That will be there every day from here on. I got my first one in April 2003, and I can still just look down at my wrist and it's still there! No regrets, and 20$ says this isn't your last!

lou said...

i wont take that bet caz i know it isn't my last lol

Stefanie said...

can't wait to see fotos!