Sunday, November 23, 2008

kaboom



ignore the video, just listen to the song. heard it a few months back, still like it. saw it in stranger than fiction, and even though it led to a mini make out sesh involving will ferrel, it made my heart explode, it was ten kinds of sweet.

if you know any movies or books that make your heart explode, let me know.
i'm surprised i have much heart left, i've let it burst too many times. but it's there. sometimes i can feel it trying to escape.

now i need to be extra lame and post two of my favorite quotes from twilight and new moon.

"Before you...my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason. .... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliance, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no reason for anything."

"I was like a lost moon- my planet destroyed in some cataclysmic, disaster-movie scenario of desolation- that continued, nevertheless, to circle in a tight little orbit around the empty space left behind, ignoring the laws of gravity."

even though i'm lactose intolerant, i sure do like my cheesy moments. well look what i've gone and done, my heart has exploded once more.

No comments: