Sunday, March 21, 2010

it was a couple (aka 4) of my good friends birthday celebrations yesterday and a good (and very drunken) time was had by pretty much everyone. on the walk back to our friends place we sat on a train while another train rushed by and we (read as I) rapped biggie's party and bullshit.
we were all pretty close to passing out but managed to stay up and hang out for another 3 or so hours.
one of my friends gave me a downpour of the strangest compliments i've ever heard, but that made them even sweeter. the only one i can fully remember is "you're awesome, you could ask me to do anything and i would do it for you. if you told me you wanted to teach poodles to ice skate, i would help." lol i really enjoy the things people will say to you drunkenly while trying to fall asleep at 6am.


it was one of those times where i know i'll look back at when i'm older and laugh about how carefree and open to everything i was (and hopefully still will be). i really hope i never lose my ability to find happiness in small moments.

No comments: