Monday, May 12, 2008

i spy with my little eye...

these are some things...

Photobucket
graffiti from one of the tunnels in my school. i think its funny, not sure why.

Photobucket
Photobucket
view from my window. we just moved and my entire street is a construction zone. one of the houses they're currently working on is the one next door. when the scoopy truck (lol can't think of its name right now) in the picture comes, it literally shakes our entire house. feels like an earthquake! my dog hates it.

Photobucket
this is jewel, she's the cutest when she sleeps. she had to get all her teeth pulled out so when she's up and about, her tounge always hangs out of her mouth, it's pretty ridiculous.

Photobucket
this is my new hat, which is also semi-ridiculous. i like it.

4 comments:

LoneHonda said...

That hat rocks. Seriously. I love it.

lou said...

thanks :)

Craig A. Bailey said...

I was in Gimli yesterday looking at awesome sun-hats. They're the best. I had this great one last year with fish on it, but it's long gone. You can see it in some of the facebook photos i have up. "The Sun Hats" was a gang my pal Dan and I made that year. You can join if you want.

lou said...

yes please! are there any cool signs i need to learn?