Monday, July 14, 2008

hey juuuude

looooooove and paaaaaaaaain sunshiiiiiine and rain!

went to the kings head again tonight (you can pretty much expect me there every sunday). tonight it was pretty lame though and whatever song i just sang up there is in my head.

i had a dream last night that i did a playboy photo shoot with jude law, but it wasn't a trashy shoot, it was more like a naked vouge artistic shoot. either way, nudie pics were takin and published. and then so the rest of my dream was me regretting the shoot and on a train trying to hide the pictures from my mom caz i didn't want her to find out and be disappointed in me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
jude law = total babe (and he knows it)

3 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

Man, this one time that actually happened to me... I was just hanging out in this sexy park, and Jude Law came up and was like "hey mate, you look like just the type for this vogue article I'm doing". So, one thing lead to another, and yea, ended up on the cover of Vogue (September 2006) and was totally embarassed. Damn that charming Jude!

Notme2000 said...

Did you know all people with blue eyes have a common ancestor about 6000 years ago, before that everyone's eyes were brown!

lou said...

craig: that's fantastic

dale: also fantastic, but now i feel gross and incesty. where did you learn this?