Wednesday, August 20, 2008

good morning

Photobucket

sunshine: war paint for the bored and pale

i woke up way too early today. i've been sitting around for hours now, bored out of my mind. i don't have to catch my bus for still, another two hours.

p.s:
real facts from snapple say:
"On average a human will spend up to 2 weeks kissing in his/her lifetime". i say that's not enough.
hmmm, it also says:
"The average person spends two weeks of its life waiting for a traffic light to change."
well, i guess i'm not the only person who plays the red light game.

1 comment:

Craig A. Bailey said...

I was answering your texts! I think our phones are enemies, because they never seem to work properly. but i did totally answer!

the graffiti in osborne one i replied:
I will always be always up for putting cool things in places where cool things shouldn't be!

(it'll be fun, i'll see if i can think of any cool things!)