Thursday, August 14, 2008

neggitive nancy

Photobucket
-picture from the big chill

-this is going to be a really bad week. i can feel it. filled with tears and tummy aches.

-my mom and dad's 25th anniversary is coming up and my sister and i still haven't figured out the gift.

-i'm riding my bike to work today and i think it's going to turn into a bad idea because it looks windy out.

-i need to go to the doctor caz i've been having super sharp bursts of pain right below the center of my rib cage for th epast few days and it was happening in engalnd also.

-this school term, i'm at school to 10pm twice a week. kill me.

-i'm in a hideous mood. i don't want to be here. i don't want to work. i just wnat to curl up in a ball for a while and cry and eat cupcakes.

-my feelings are a big jumble of a mess.

+i went to go buy the lykke li cd a hmv, but it's not in til the 26th. i get the only copy :)

-i lost or left my new exspensive bathing suit top in engalnd.

+i went through a bunch of blank cd's marcus gave me when he moved back to the uk, and i went through them and found that 4 weren't blank. the mixes are really good. i had one on and the song crosses came on, this is the song i've been searching for for months but didn't knwo who it was until about a week ago, and here it's been in my room for months and i never knew. made my heart swell when it came on.


Don't you know that I'll be around to guide you
Through your weakest moments to leave them behind you
Returning nightmares only shadows
We'll cast some light and you'll be alright for now
Crosses all over, heavy on your shoulders
The sirens inside you waiting to step forward
Disturbing silence darkens your sight
We'll cast some light and you'll be alright for now
Crosses all over the boulevard
The streets outside your window overflooded
People staring they know you've been broken
Repeatedly reminded by the looks on their faces
Ignore them tonight and you'll be alright
We'll cast some light and you'll be alright

No comments: