Thursday, August 14, 2008

trying to be a positive polly

i realize my post this morning was super negative, so i thought i'd try and make up for it at lea ts a little by thinking positively:

-found out my folks want to go to holland in may, so i might be going also depending on how my money and job situations are like after this school year. (i was hoping to do an internship or something this summer, and leaving for a week right at the start wouldn't be the greatest idea). either way, i'd be happy going to europe for a 3rd time in 2 years, and i'd also be super excited by a film involved internship (plus i'd be making money not spending it).

-a bee flew into me really hard today while i was riding my bike to work (sounds like a negative, but check out this positive spin--->), but it didn't sting me so that was nice.

-my bike ride to work i thought would turn into a bad idea, turns out it was a freakin gorgeous day to do so, so yay me.

-i signed up for two art history courses this year just for fun. (i think i'll be the only one in there who's not taking it because they have to. it's the same prof as i had last time and i loved him, super funny and cynical guy)

-forgot my milk pills so i couldn't have a light blended caramel frappicino (i was even going to step up a size today!), so i was bummed, but i stopped for a slurpee on the way home instead and it hit the spot.

-there was an egg roll in the fridge when i got home from chinese food last night

-i think he misses me as much as i miss him

-no one came into my store for pretty much the last 2 hours of my shift so i curled up in a blanket in the backroom and [got paid to] read magazines

-a girl from my work told me as she was looking through my trip pictures she realized i "was gorgeous". which hey, was unexpected but super nice to hear

-i had a fine day at work. not good, but fine. i got bored and retyped the list of important phone numbers. and i was told i did a good job merching the front window.


Photobucket
Photobucket
one more negative though just for this mornings sake:
-i was told by strangers again today that i look like taylor swift. seriously people, it's just the hair. i should't complain because she is a hottie, i just complain because she's a super lame pop/country singer.

No comments: