Monday, September 1, 2008

breakin it up


whoa. on photobucket they advertise random albums people have that you can look through, and this picture was the cover of the album. it's the MALE lead singer from tokyo tokio hotel. he looks like a really pretty gothy girl.


song's been in my head all day. time flies by (you guessed it) lykke li.

just paid my credit card bill from europe and other stuff, car payment to my folks, and school tuition for my fall term. i haven't had this little money in years. it's scary, i hate it. i'm going to work out a budget of how much i can spend a month. it'll be like $20 a month lol. cool. looks like i wont be buying clothes as often this year, and having to do layaway at m work when i do. i wish the library hired you even if you weren't bilingual. they pay well. i need cash. crap. i didn't plan well for this. (just did some calculations, subtracting bills/other payments/what i'll save per paycheck/etc. from what i'll make a month..i leave myself $30 a week of spending money. yikes. i'm also planning on going to the gym mon/tues/friday morn/sundays, which will be about $40 a week. lol ew, that doesn't even work, that puts me in the hole by $10. i'll have to cut down on my tims/starbucks/other food purchases for sure. i may accidentally get seriously skinny.)

p.s: i think i'm going to go get my bangs back tomorrow if a salon has free time.

2 comments:

Notme2000 said...

I hear ya. Not that I regret my trip in anyway, but I definitely underestimated the SUCK of being broke for months afterwards.

Craig A. Bailey said...

I think it's funny that we're all in the same boat. Adventures make bank accounts hurt. But adventures rule, so they're totally worth it. Guess my most likely form of entertainment this year will be going for walks... Nice cheap walks...