Thursday, September 11, 2008

crunchy friends in a liquid broth

i've been in my new house for about 7 months now. i still have no idea what 3/4's of the light switches belong to.

i just ate a bowl of croutons. i live off carbs, it's so bad. but mmm stale garlic bread. mmmmm carbs.

Photobucket


soup, soup a-tasty
soup, soup a-spicy
carrot and coriander
chili chowder
crouton, crouton
crunchy friends in a liquid broth
i am gazpacho, ooh
i am a summer soup, mmm
miso, miso
fighting in the dojo
miso, miso
oriental prince in the land of soup!



oh my goodness. i just blogged about croutons and light switches.
i promise something slightly more interesting next time...

1 comment:

Craig A. Bailey said...

There are STILL a couple light switches in my parents place that I don't understand, and they build that house when I was 8. It's the ones at the bottom of the stair in the entrance way... Not sure which ones turn on the lights outside, and which ones turn on the entrance light. I'll never know.