Friday, October 31, 2008

around the world around the wooooorld

yesterday i went to a student advisor, and if i do things right, i should be able to graduate uni with a degree by the end of next year!
i'll have to take 1 or 2 summer courses, but it's so worth it.

my after uni plans:
-start looking for real jobs
-but first, save up money in my crap job
-so that i can do a year in swap
-my folks wanna go to Holland in 2010, the year i should graduate
-so i'd go for a week with them, then embark on my own adventures
-anywhere in europe that speaks english
-aka i'd like to try Scotland, Ireland and maybe England if they'll have me
-and also swing by Italy and visit nicolo toccafondi, my crazy red headed italian pal i met in 2007 in Paris
-so maybe i wont do a swap, but i'm definitely travelling
-i think it's best to do it while your young with no career/family ties

i'm actually somewhat excited for my furture.

i would also like to go to Tokyo, but that's hella expensive. one day though, i'll make it. race ya there?

plus i'd also like to move out and get a car, but that can wait til after i get around the world.

No comments: