Thursday, October 30, 2008

happy gate night


bday is comin up soon! it'll be a busy weekend for sure. the 7th i'm goin for dinner, karaoke and dancing with friends, then the next day i have to do a family photo shoot (me and my sister's anniversary gift to my folks) then i work, then out to dinner for my bday with the gals from work then to hifi for pauls' bday theeeeeeen sunday out for food again with my fam! i'm gonna be a chubby bunny that weekend!

tomorrow is halloween! kinda pumped, i love halloween! i'm going as a doll this year, not for sure knowin my costume yet (it's mostly in the make up anyway) but kels is coming over to help me out tonight and carve pumpkins :)

m tat is lokin gross with the healing, they told me this would happen but i'd never seen it on anyone i know before caz i'd only ever seen it after it was healed, so it gross. pretty much doing the sunburned skin thing! (hey look dale, i did blog about it.just minus the photo ick)

i still need a dress to wear for my bday. got my cheque from the photo shoot so that can go towards my outfit! deal? deal.

1 comment:

Notme2000 said...

Haha! It still counts!