Monday, October 6, 2008

Photobucket

i really miss being a kid, when you believed the animals could understand you, and magic did exist. i had to watch the secret garden last night for an essay i'm writing, i hadn't seen it in years. i noticed so many more things watching it now then i did when i was younger. like how the walls in Mary and her cousin Colin's bedrooms are covered in tapestries and give off the look of a play fort built on a cold rainy day. also, the cinematography in it was really well done. you can pretty much stop the film at anytime, and the shot in frame will be beautiful. if it's a cold rainy day where you are, do yourself a favor and go rent this movie.

1 comment:

Craig A. Bailey said...

It just so happens that today IS a cold rainy day... I love that movie, but it makes me sad because being a kid was so great, and now I have to do dumb adult things... I mean, it's still great being grown up, but I miss my brain having nothing to worry about except what to play with next.