Monday, October 20, 2008

really. go study.


i don't think i'm supposed to like this, but i really do. i hate the guys hat, he wears it in pretty much every video. i imagine listening to this while in a dark basement with a bunch of people in a really chill mood. maybe some people are dancing, maybe some are making out. every one's having a perfect time though.


was on an ipod commercial. i dunno why, but a lot of electronic commercials have music i really like.


this song makes me want to lie in the middle of a huge field on a blanket in the summer, holding hands with someone i love.

2 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

I love that second song. I was just listening to it the other day! Electronic commercials really know what they're doing, I guess.

Stefanie said...

omg that manu chao song is GREAT
even better is the Robby Williams feat. Lily Allen version of it. Search it up I bet it's on youtube!

ps. thanks for sending me the lookalike email! I can totally see the resemblance. But I don't really see the Kieran Culkin thing. Although I love Kieran!