Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the good the bad and the baleful



ouch! i cut my foot on my rug today. no idea how but there was blood gushing in all directions! aka i have a tiny cut worthy of a tiny band-aid.

the goods the bads of me:
-i bought my mom something for xmas that she just commented on tonight that she decided she doesn't want anymore. seriously happens every year. i was pumped on the gift too :( oh well, i'm not returning it, i refuse!
-i have a vocab exam tomorrow and do not feel prepared
+studying for the vocab i did learn new words
+i have ridiculous ways of studying that work. ex: baleful = to be full of menacing and evil. i remember this by thinking christian bale was in the new batman movie where it was full of menacing evil bad guys. sweet. you should here my thought process on words like abrogate.
-still have to buy my sister the rest of her xmas gift
-the only thing i asked for for xmas (swindle magazine subscription) has halted all subscription services right now. LAME
+after my exam tomorrow i just have to hand in a paper on thurs and i'm done til the rest of my exams!
-i don't have the same holiday time as my friends/family...aka no holiday time
+craig and i are illustrating an alphabook, i'm working on C and D
+i help kelsey move into her appt on friday/saturday and i'm so pumped for her :D
+i'm determined to make it out to the wags best commercial thing this year


best plus of all, the school term is almost done, and christmas is coming! christmas is coming!

1 comment:

Andi said...

come with me cause I really want to go to that but I can't find anyone to come along. PLEASE!