Sunday, November 16, 2008

la la christmas



i decided this year i'm starting early! i've already bought some christmas presents! i've got my dad and my sister down which i'm pumped about. i really like my sisters gift, i hope she does too! i hate settling for gifts, i always want to get someone something they'll love. i dunno if i can afford doing friend presents this year, but i know i'll end up doing it anyway. i love buying presents for people.

i'm gonna make some sweet ass xmas cards this year. i'm determined.

we decorated the store last night for xmas. they had me on a ladder (yikes, it gets worse) tying big glass (told you) christmas balls to fishing string at the front display of the store. of course i dropped one. miraculously it didn't shatter to pieces! then when i was driving a friend home i somehow completely misjudged my distance from my car seat and smoked my body on the door frame of the car. super graceful.
not only do i hate winter because of the cold, but it also plays with my weaknesses. why do i live in a place that for months, is coated in ice?! i've already fallen several times. thanks for the bruises.

i bought the 2nd book of the twilight series, i'm kinda scared to start it caz know i'll get consumed in it and i have so much school things to do right now! yikes, my finals are coming up fast and i have 3 essays to write this week. one i need to do tomorrow and one is a 10 page research paper i haven't started. ick.

i bought a WAD magazine the other day. i never fully read into the title but it stands for we'ar different. so it can be read wear different and we are differnt. i like it, good title making skills whoever. plus it's a collectable cover edition! neat!

No comments: