Monday, December 22, 2008

life fail.



this picture has nothing to do with anything, i just like it. i saw it on upon the mountian top

ugh. i failed so hard, so many times today... and it's only 3pm.

1) i get a call at 10:30 from work "lauren, where are you?"
-shit, i thought i didn't work today. i toss on some clothes and run out of the house five minutes later to catch my buses
2) i forget my cell at home
-i can't tell them i'm on my way
3) i show up at 11:30
- i'm an hour and a half late for work
4) my owner is there
-since she's there and it's slow, they cancelled my shift
5) they tried to call me but since i flew out of the house so fast and forgot my phone, they couldn't get a hold of me

so i said that's cool whatever, i went shoppin in os and then the mall. here come some more fails:

6) clumsy me dropped a ring at aldo and it broke...i didn't say anything though lol

7) after buying some stuff at the mall, i waited for my bus to come, it was late so i took a different one
-i forgot a bag of mine on the bus. fuck.

so i officially failed 7 times in about 3 hours. a new record perhaps? my head has just not been on right the past week. my god.

edit: FUCK YA! SUSAN FROM WINNIPEG TRANSIT I HOPE YOU HAVE THE MERRIEST FUCKING CHRISTMAS! susan (the lady at lost and found wpgtransit) called the bus and asked if the driver could protect my bag! and i will have it in about an hour!! lets just hope i don't fail yet again and miss that bus lol.

excuse me while i go listen to queen "don't stop me now!"

No comments: