Friday, December 26, 2008

mascots are evil


dunno where this pic came from, but it's scary. i hate all mascots.

merry belated christmas! hope everyone had a good one!

one of my gifts (while actually two of my gifts because my grandma and my parents got me the same things) were the last two books in the twilight series. ya, i still like em a lot. i read 300 pages yesterday :)
my folks also got me a book with photos by simon annand of theatre actors in the last 30 minutes before they go on stage. the images are pretty neat.
another book i got was 1001 movie to see before you die. thanks to my film classes and workin in a video store, i actually have seen a nice chunk of them! i think i probably will try to go through them, might as well. or at least the ones i want to see.
apparently everyone knows my love of books and coffee, because i got a chapters gift cert and 3 starbucks gift certs lol.

christmas eve was pretty good, we all ate too much, went to church (which was boring), and played cranium (my team kicked ass).

my sister and i watched some episodes of how i met you mother before we went to bed that night, actually a really cute show. the guy from forgetting sarah marshall is in it, so is neil patrick harris, and the band camp girl from amercian pie. (i'm awful with actors names and too lazy to look them up).

so, next up is new years! not sure what the plan is there yet, but i'm assuming it's going to be a good one.

oh p.s: craig and i totally got kelsey to name her cat grafty....which is short for skin graft....lol i don't know if this is funny or sad, i'll go with hilarious.

No comments: