Wednesday, January 28, 2009


(no idea where i found this, but i like it. it has pretty much no relevance to this post but whatever)

"Sorry about the bony elbows, sorry we lived here, sorry about the scene at the bottom of the stairwell and how I ruined everything by saying it out loud. Especially that, but I should have known. You see, I take the parts that I remember and stitch them back together to make a creature that will do what I say or love me back.
...
Here is the repeated image of the lover destroyed. Crossed out. Clumsy hands in a dark room. Crossed out. There is something underneath the floorboards. Crossed out. And here is the tabernacle reconstructed. Here is the part where everyone was happy all the time and we were all forgiven, even though we didn't deserve it.
..." -Richard Siken


i think i want another tattoo soon. and by soon i mean within the next few years. i think i want another bird. this time on my other side, maybe, lower side back, pretty much on a love handle. but i'd want it pretty small. that or i should just buy a real bird, i think that could make me happy too.

i also want to bake cinnamon buns. i think i;ll do that tomorrow. if you know me well, you know that they are my weakness. actually i find i'm drawn to any food that you can eat in a circle.

i think i'm going to start a list of things i want to do before i die.

i know what i like, but i'm not sure what i want.

1 comment:

Craig A. Bailey said...

1: I <3 that quote.
2: A real bird WON'T make you happy.
3: How many foods are there that you can eat in a circle..?
4: <3