Wednesday, March 18, 2009


i'm in the need for a distraction. i just realised it's been 6 months and i haven't gotten anywhere. it's time to force myself into something.
i need to not need distractions.

i really want to complete my 101 goals list. i'm going to buy a new camera on sunday to help with that. (still looking for suggestions for some goals, let me know if you have any ideas)

(bonus! i just remembered i bought those easter eggs yesterday!)

i did something kind of silly this weekend. i wont say i regret it, but i'm still a little confused with myself.

in other news, my mom and i signed up for some fitness class, i think called zumba. you dance your way into shape. coordination here i come! also i think kelsey and i are going to try our hand at hot yoga. i think it mostly just makes you sweat glisten. which is supposed to get all the ick out of you. i hate sweating glistening.

i'm supposed to be working on a paper. i'm not in a research paper writing mood. i'd rather write about chocolate and a fitness routine apparently.

p.s: THE SNOW IS MELTING. WE'RE HAVING WEATHER NOT IN THE NEGITIVES. heck yes! bike rides and summer time loving are coming!

edit: stil not writing my research paper, i spenat some time on my 101 goals. i am now up to 69 goals. 32 more to think up.

No comments: