Monday, March 16, 2009

two trends i promise you, that i will NOT get into: neon and jumpsuits.

i did neon in the 90's i really don't need to do it again.



are any of these flattering? i don't think so. from the back they give you the biggest mum bum ever too. but that's just my opinion.

k this last one is not a jumpsuit i know, and i've actually seen these done really cute, and they look really comfortable because they're usually made out of jersey...but this one? yikes. just not flattering at all.

however, you can put me in this:


all stuff from asos. despite my dislike for the styles above, they have loads of really nice things. it's my favorite online window shopping place.

p.s: they had some moccasin shoes for $157 that look identical to ones we sell at my work that i can get for $30..i hate markups. i also hate how if it's by a big brand it costs more than if it's not brand name. i'll choose the cheaper non brand name one, it looks the same to me. and to everyone else.

1 comment:

Notme2000 said...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/pregnant_tot5.jpg

Relevant.