Wednesday, March 25, 2009

click to enlarge

victoria, the photo edition:

first day. hello.

playing with my focus on my camera (get used to it, there are a lot of these)

my opa has thousands of slides in his house, all meticulously categorized. he gave me a box of ones he didn't want, not sure what i'll do with them yet.



my oma at her new home. she didn't remember me (she has dementia), but she was still happy and pleasant. she told me i was beautiful and commented on my marilyn monroe pin that was on my jacket.

parliament

kelsey and i have a theory about old men with hats being the worst drivers. my opa is no exception!

some graffiti i liked

i went to a wax museum...by myself lol. i remembered it being cool, it was pretty lame actually. but hey look, i met the presidents! (bill clinton is eyeing me like a predator, that laughing guy in the back is sure enjoying himself though!)

alice in wonderland looks like a major creeper

battleship in the ocean (yes craig, i too took a picture of the ocean for you!)

another boat in the distance

not so in the distance anymore..



fly fly away!

like father like son

grandparents always have the weirdest things in their homes...like a plaque of sheep bums...

saw this wandering downtown! they look so young and innocent, "stay sweet, love bret"

some of the box my opa gave me. a few hundred slides...

last day, good bye!

...roar

No comments: