Sunday, April 5, 2009

cutlery set

It's just like the movies, i eat from the trees
If i do not open the curtains then i cannot see
All the people run by...

My heart eats beats...
My heart eats love...

You are mistaken cause i do not bite
Over the williamsburg bridge on a bike
And if he loves me then why does he leave...

Don't say goodbye like you're burying him
Cause the world is round and he might return...

But if he loves me then why does he leave...


regina spektor - just like the movies. i forgot about that song. hmm. :)

things are lookin up. i feel like i'm kind of heading somewhere. i think i may be switching my major to art history. i'm meeting really great people who i have things in common with. i'm diggin it.

right now i'm listening to owl city. kind of remind me of hellogoodbye. kind of liking it i think. but it feels like it should be a guilty pleasure. also sort of reminds me of the bands bands grade niners listen to...

hello seatle - owl city

this song makes me wanna dance or cuddle in bed with the lights off with a group of friends or even just cool party strangers and a strobe light. yes.

we share our mother's health - the knife

No comments: