Sunday, April 5, 2009

last night craig had a bunch of people over. it was tons of fun. i had been drinking and texting. i reread some of my texts this morning...what silly things come out of my mouth.

example a:
"no but there's a lot of dance dance love dance"

example b:
"do it up man. it will be a trip. i'm on a cuddle fest mission right now. so many spoons"

these two pictures some how sum up my night.




p.s: i broke my chocolate ban on the 3rd, but it was an accident! i'd been really good all day, i had been tempted and didn't buy any chocolate at all! after dinner kels and i went out and got some blizzards. half way through my blizzard, i realised some thing awful. i was eating a SKOR blizzard. i was eating a chocolate bar! on day 3 of no chocolate! UGH. so i had to restart yesterday. silly silly.

No comments: