Sunday, April 5, 2009

they're baaaack


why is it that all the boys i don't care for are the ones who are the most persistent. i have two text message creepers.

one, texts me randomly here and there. it's always small talk. i usually just stop replying after one or two texts. and that's if i respond at all. i haven't talked to the guy in real life for probably a year or more.

the second, is this guy i met on halloween. i talked to him for maybe ten minutes and he tried to kiss me. i pulled away because i wasn't looking for anything or into him AT ALL. he asked for my number and i always panic and just give it to them, thinking i'll just ignore them if they call/text and they'll get the hint. so this fella stared texting me that night (like an hour after i left him), and i would respond but just small talk kind of, and every time he asked me to hang out or anything i would say no, or just stop texting. after maybe two weeks i just decided to stop replying back all together. he texted me for three months straight every weekend (on friday AND saturday) asking me to hang out, i wouldn't respond. after three months i thought he finally got the hint because he left me alone. now, he's back. i haven't seen him or talked to him since he stopped texting before, so i don't know why he's still texting me 6 months later! what. the. heck.

1 comment:

Notme2000 said...

Haha, I know who one of them is. Hehe. Poor kid. Also, I heard a quote once I thought was nice "Love is when you both stalk each other".