Friday, April 3, 2009

library exploring

the libraries at my school are huge and i always get lost in them.the first time I went to the 2nd floor library in dafoe, it was at night so it was really dark and eerie and i got ridiculously lost. the other day i had to actually hunt down some books on the 2nd floor and had to use a map to find my way in and out. yesterday i had some time to kill so i went library exploring.


told ya it's eerie. i now understand why a lot of high school/university horror film scenes happen in libraries...


layers upon layers of books. goes on forever.


sorry, i'm still playing with my focus

:) i made this one my pic of the day. Ha!

my school has a star factory.

AND i also took pictures of my dog. because she makes me smile.

jewel's tongue hangs out because she is cooler than your dog. and because she has no teef.



p.s: i've started my 101 goals list. one goal is to take a picture for everyday, and another i'm doing right now is not eating chocolate all month (this is a big deal for me, because i eat chocolate like no body's business!)

2 comments:

Notme2000 said...

I'm sad I never got to meet your dog, it looks awesome!

lou said...

next time your in wpg i'll bring my dog by for you to see! she is pretty cool.