Tuesday, May 5, 2009

words tumbling out




first pic, forget where it's from. last two, by jennifer tzar

i've been drawing again, which is cool, i missed it.

my month of no chocolate is over. i tried to eat my first chocolate bar, and could only choke down half. it tasted gross and fake. i think i just ruined chocolate for myself lol.

only four more shifts left at my old job. so sad.

i have to go for some doctor tests on wednesday to check out my kidneys. which is lame, because it's my only day off this week, but it's important so not THAT big of a deal. oh kidneys.

just saw duplicity with some friends. so bad. the whole thing was really confusing and frustrating. which was sort of the point, but still. they used way too many flashbacks.

i'm still reading the picture of dorian gray. i don't know what's taking me so long. i guess i'm not all that into it. i'll for sure finish it though.

i like how certain songs can bring me back to an exact moment. or back to several. it's nice to remember something so distinctly like that.

here's a quote i read a while ago i liked. it's by dr. seuss lol, "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

i'm really trying to live in the present right now, and think of exciting things for my future. i'd really like to get some art gallery volunteer experience under my belt, then when i get my first degree, i would like to swap to ireland for a year of work. so far, that's all i got. i'm open for ideas of how to fill in the time from now until then.

i'm happy. i feel like dancing a lot. flickers of sad still sneak their way in now and then, but for the most part, i'm good. i'm excited about my life and for now i'm trying to be adventurous.

No comments: