Friday, May 8, 2009

mmmm cake

i just remembered parts of a weird dream that i had.

it was my birthday, and i was working (i think) at safeway, and my friends surprised me with a gigantic cake. i was so surprised and touched that they remembered my birthday i was tearing up. i dished out a bunch of cake for the customers (and some people i went to elementary school with, mostly twins). then i had one piece left in a container for myself. i gave some grumpy squeegee kids the rest of the cake, but they just thought i was giving them icing so they scowled at me. then later after they realised it was cake we became good friends. then i was at the airport with my dad going to pick up my uncle, but now i was five and my uncle was in his late teens, and he hugged me and said hi. then he went to the bathroom and while my dad and i waited outside for him, my dad ate the rest of my cake without asking. (ya somehow i had the cake back). then my uncle gave me some sort of harness to carry clothes in. somehow i was then in an airplane, but i was like, half in and half out of the airplane, i think i was hanging through a window, my waist down was outside of the plane, and i kept twisting around so i could see my foot through my dad's window.

i don't think i remember any more. it was so random.

No comments: