Tuesday, July 28, 2009


so i've discovered i can't really do the health food thing until i can eat fruits and veggies again. since i got my wisdom teeth out, all i can handle is mush. yogurt, porridge, smoothies (but now my blender is broken), soup, alphaghetti, and the best feeling: ice cream, have been the staples in my diet the last few days. i can eat normal food if i chew with only my front teeth (which i bet is a super appetizing view for whoever i'm eating with). doing this front chew thing though apparently grosses me out and makes me feel ridiculously nauseous. i feel like an old person gumming down their food without their dentures in. grooooss. plus my jaw gets super tired, i get bored of eating and my food ends up tasting awful. i can't wait to bite into a big apple or munch on some avocado salad mmmmmmmmm.

when my friend april got her wisdom teeth out, she said that a stitch went into her cheek and she couldn't open her mouth very wide, etc. i can't open my mouth very wide right now either, but i took a peek inside today, and i'm pretty sure i have a stitch in my cheek too. maybe it's supposed to be like that, but either way, i'm tired of not eating solid food and i'm tired of my jaw getting tired from talking. this bloooooooooows. plus i'm on penicillin so i can't drink at all right now (it's not like i'm a big drinker anyway, but tomorrow is my friend sam's bday and i was thinking of drinking there because i could just sleep over. turns out my plan is foiled. drat.) tomorrow i'm going to make him a birthday card. i love birthday cards. he hates nicknames, but i've given him several, so i'm some how gonna incorporate them all onto a card or something. samskatoon and samsquatch are my two favorites. should be a fun night.

p.s: after i published this, the ad next to the screen was for tooth infection cures, etc. i don't like how personal the internet is getting. it's kind of creepy. obviously keeping a blog doesn't help limit the personal stuff lol, but i'm just focusing on the intense advertising system right now. :P

No comments: