Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i have a confession...

i can't commit myself to a hairstyle. this is especially true when it comes to my bangs. i constantly chop them off then decide to grow them out. i think next time i go in to the hairdressers i'll chop them short again.

one thing i haven't changed my mind about is that i'm not cutting my hair. no one's allowed to take any length away. it's mine.


this is how long i want my hair. cosmo said if you give your scalp a 3 minute massage a day your hair will grow about an extra 1/2 inch a year. that's weird. not sayin i wont try it, just sayin it's strange.

--------

on another note, a tattoo idea i had would be to get "learn as if you were to live forever". this is one statement i definitely live life by. i love love love to learn new things about people, places, things. information is my fuel of life. corny, but so true.

1 comment:

Notme2000 said...

If you tap your fingers on a desk (the way impatient people do) your nails grow much faster, so I could see the same being true of hair.