Thursday, November 5, 2009

finished the gargoyle. i liked it. it was more of a love story than i thought it was going to be, but it was nice. i like reading about people in love. it wasn't overly sappy either.

next i think i have to read some of my text books...

got 3/5 of my exams back and got B+ in all of them so far. i would like an A on at least one of my exams. i might get it yet, we shall see. i'm pretty happy with the B+'s so far though. especially since one of them was for the exam i barely studied for because i was sick of studying :)



birthday weekend starts tomorrow! i always feel awkward about my birthday just because i don't like organizing things for myself. like oh how about you all hang out with me today because i was born. it just feels weird. also when people sing happy birthday i never know what to do. i usually just blush, get embarrassed and stare at the table. not going to lie though, i think birthdays are great. i'm kind of nervous about this one.
even though i'm pretty outgoing, sometimes i still get ridiculously shy. my brithday is often one of those times.


oh! also, halloween was great. well, the 30th was the halloween party i went to, and THAT was great. actual halloween was alright. it was fun driving home that night and seeing goblins, disco balls, and under dressed people wandering the streets. on the walk to my car i saw a very drunk tigger lying under a tree.

No comments: