Friday, November 6, 2009

i just remembered a dream i had.

i was talking to someone about tattoos and they asked to see mine. i lifted up my shirt to show them my tattoos, besides the bird one i really do have, i had two more. all in a row starting at my bird and then wrapping around to my back. the first one was supposed to be of a friend of mine but he had the body of a wrestler all rippling muscles and stuff. it was done in a really really awful cartoon style. the one next to that was supposed to be that same person, but it was just their face and it was supposed to be a very realistic portrait. it looked like the mad magazine guy. then i noticed i had another tattoo beside that one! i didn't remember getting it and hadn't noticed it because it was completely on my back. it was supposed to be the same person again (no idea why i wanted all these tats of this person), but it was done so badly. the lines were all shaky and the color was blotchy. oh and it looked like a silver alien head. i started crying because i really regretted having these 3 awful/weird tattoos.

^pretty close to what my dream self's tattoos looked like...


also i had something like this tattooed by my collarbone, but this one i liked in my dream. it was some sort of monk symbol.

No comments: