Sunday, November 15, 2009


your light is spent - final fantasy. what a pretty song.

i went to minneapolis and it was good. the art was great. my mind has exceeded it's new information limit for a little bit and has been screwing me up. it also doesn't help that i had virtually no sleep last night.
i stopped to take out cash today from a bank machine and after i took my cash out of the machine i left. as in, i didn't take my card out of the machine at all or sign out. leaving my bank account completely open for a meanie to walk up and steal from me. i didn't notice that i'd lost my debit card for over 8 hours. then i had a bit of a freak out when i realised what i'd done. i went back to where i'd been and someone nice decided not to steal from me and returned my card to a store clerk.
whoops.

in minneapolis i navigated a group of us from an art gallery back to our hotel. if you know me, you'd know that i have a complete lack of a sense of direction. it was humorous to me that i was the one leading everyone, and even more so how proud i was that i got us all back with only one two second wrong turn.
as we turned the corner from a back alley to our hotel, we passed by a car parked in the alley full of three big older black dudes dressed all in black smoking cigars. their car had a smashed window and one of the guys was holding a huge wad of cash. they looked like some gangsters out of a movie.

in other news:
these are the books i'm reading. so far both have made me laugh or at least smile. i'll let you know how they are when i'm done. i've decided not to read the tenth circle right now. i haven't liked the author's writing style, it's written like a young adult book.

No comments: