Sunday, December 20, 2009

dreaming

i realize my dreams may not interest you, but they interest me so, sorry, here's mine from last night:

i was in a park on a field trip and i was cuddling with my friend on the grass and him and this guy kept snorting drugs and i some how inhaled some and was hallucinating and tripping out. everything looking multicolored and like there were heat waves everywhere. it felt really good to lay in the grass. i had my eyes closed for a bit and when i opened them my friends had left me. so i got up and wandered through the grassy field looking for people. there were tons of people all over the grass lying down in it, i think they were all on drugs too. there were this marshy really grassy bits and there were always people lying face down in them tripping out. this one little kid past me and was saying how there were worms all over the ground which freaked me out.
i decided to lie down again in the grass and i saw this girl and her friend watching me. one of the girls came up to me and started dancing around me and singing to me while playing her violin. she was trying to serenaded me. then she asked if i wanted to go on an adventure with her and her friend and i said ok. they both had elf ears. we snuck out of the park and they led me to this building and asked if i've ever been on the roof. i said no.
so we sneak into this building and are going up a bunch of flights of stairs when we're caught by some thugs (apparently we're in a gangster's head quarters). the violin girls friend takes off. the gangsters have both of us but the violin girl tells them to let me go and i run out the door down the stairs. i run into the other girl and she gets mad at me for leaving her friend. when i bring up the fact that she left first she says it doesn't matter because i made the violin girl think i loved her and would stay but then left her, so i was worse for giving her false hope. she made me feel guilty so i decided to go back and save the violin girl. i get to a floor above the roof top level (somehow this makes sense in my dream) and peak out through the door. they're hurting the violin girl and are cutting off the tip of her elf ear. i sneak down a level of stairs so i'm at roof level and open up the door to peak out but there are gangsters on the other side, i do something that accidentally make one of the gangsters shoot and kill another gangster and he tries to then shoot me. i dodge the gun then grab his hand and make him fire all the shots into the air. another gangster comes and tells me to run and he'll try to misdirect the other gangster. so i take off down the stairs pretty much jumping flight after flight.

then i woke up.

No comments: