Monday, March 1, 2010

for your eyes and hearts

sometimes i get scared. okay, a lot of the time i get scared. the thing is, i force myself to do whatever it is that makes me feel that way. and sometimes that gets really exhausting. sometimes i'm glad i forced myself out of my comfort zone, sometimes i'm not. either way, every time i make myself do something i'm apprehensive about, i get stronger and more brave. and that, makes me proud.

i haven't posted any pictures lately, so here are the ones i've been collecting. i hope they make a part of you smile.




































also, i've been watching season 4 of skins. it's alright so far, the other seasons have been better. all the same, i still bawled like a baby in 2 of 5 episodes so far.

1 comment:

Islandia Lane said...

love the girl painted as pop art! Such a GREAT costume idea - can't believe never thought of it before.