Thursday, September 16, 2010

the gardeners

oh me oh my.
the mind races doesn't it?
it can create whole other worlds for us to act out various scenes,
but in the end, the easiest (albeit the hardest) thing to do is just ask,
or pick up the phone.

i always get so nervous on the phone. i much prefer to talk to people face to face. it's less awkward and a whole lot easier to interpret what's going on when body language and facial expressions are involved.



oh boy.
in other news...
i finished year of the flood by margaret atwood. my opinion = fantastic! if you enjoyed oryx and crake, you should enjoy this. if you haven't read either, get on it. read oryx and crake first, though it is not necessary to read either for the other, but if you're planning on reading both, it may be more exciting to read oryx and crake first so you can catch all of the references in year of the flood.

i wish they made these books into films so that for all of those people who refuse to read, at least they could maybe catch a glimpse of these stories.

1 comment:

Notme2000 said...

I own Oryx & Crake and I keep meaning to read it. I should get on that.