Sunday, July 17, 2011

ouch, my heart.


i know exactly what i want, but, but what? not sure.

i feel very emotional lately.
i go from being completely overwhelmed with happiness and satisfaction, to completely and utterly missing people with my entire heart.
both feelings make me ache.
even when it's an ache of happiness and satisfaction, it's still an ache that hurts.

i'm in limbo.

i've been having really confusing dreams. i think, feel and know one thing, but my dreams are sending me in a completely different direction. is that how i truly feel? what is the correct way of interpreting them?
i've talked to friends about it, and their reasons are logical, and i agree with what they tell me, but i can't get the feelings out of my heart.

i feel so conflicted.
i'm lost, but i'm in a great place.
i'm happy, but i'm so sad.

i think it's just that different aspects of my life are peaking while others are plummeting. they even each other out, but leave me confused.
plummeting is not the right word at all. every thing's actually going pretty great, but i just feel that something major is missing, but im not sure what or how to find it.
actually, i do know what, but it's not easy to find.


what am i even talking about?
i'm rambling.
ugh.
whatever.

1 comment:

Katie said...

this was certainly far from rambling. if you need an impartial ear, ramble on.

all you can do is close your eyes, throw up your hands and admit that the universe has control; all the pain and sorrow and fleeting moments of ecstasy that come along all will make sense. maybe not today, tomorrow or even next year. but it will. things, as I'm learning, always balance out.