Friday, October 10, 2008

aaaangel


best dance scene.

quotes:
-I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
-If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.
-Well then a fox you shall be until I find your name, my foxy lady.
-Your name makes no matter to me, so long as I may call you my own.
-I come for confession. And the glass... A riot of color in a dreary grey world.

earlier today i was talking to a friend about which bands were our guilty pleasures. and i was later thinking about movies that are my guilty pleasures...a knight's tale is a big one. i love everything about it! the music, the costumes/set, the actors...everything. the scene above is one of my favorites of the movie, also when the group write the love letter to joceline. so sweet <3

not so romantic and not so cute: today i somehow stumbled upon marriage proposals gone wrong, aka public proposals where the answer is no. i felt so bad for the poor guys! and the girls who ran off stage! i would hate it if someone proposed to me in public or around a group of friends/family. i get embarrassed easily in that sense and i think i'd probably just start crying or puke from all the attention it would bring lol. i've never wanted a surprise party, but i've always wanted to throw one...maybe i'm a little hypocritical, but i'm ok with that!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

I totally have to see this movie, I remember you always raving about it!

Notme2000 said...

THAT would be the best public proposal gone wrong!!!

"Lauren Vogel, will you marry me?"

"......BARF"

*Run off crying and puking all at once.

Craig A. Bailey said...

I don't know who the friend you were talking to about guilty pleasures in music was, but I bet if they told you theirs, you'd never tell anyone, right..? Right..?!

lou said...

stef: seriously still haven't seen it?! get to it!

dale: lol that's exactly what would happen too, no joke

craig: NEVER!