Sunday, October 12, 2008

ch-ch-ch-changes

i booked my tattoo consultation appointment for tuesday, i'm nervous and excited. i'll get the actual tat sometime before november 9th.
i think he has an opening this friday even, but i dunno if i can do friday or not yet caz i might be doing a photo shoot thing for mpi. depends if they wanna use me or not. i think the fact that i have a lip piercing might be bad for me. if i do get to do it though, i'll take it out for the shoot if they want, even though that freaks me out so bad. i just need the money. it's not much, between $75-100 for a few hours, but i'll take it!.


i think i might also get something pierced soon. i can't think of anything i really want to get, but i might get my belly button done, but the bottom part and i'd just keep a barbell in, no playboy bunny chandelier dazzlers for me thanks. i'm just bored with my bod. but i'm broke and i'm getting a tattoo so i'll be even more broke, so that might have to wait til summer.

i'm also really board with my hair, and every day i want to chop it off! but i like having long hair caz you can do so much with it, but then i see a chick rockin super cute short hair and i want that. i should just go do it one day, i can't over think it caz then i'll never do it. everyone who i tell though tells me not too, except for marcus, my mom and kelsey. we'll see.

i'm trying to save up some cash right now caz i feel really low in funds. so pretty much, i don't let myself buy food anymore at school, work or when i'm out. that's my plan, no tims, no starbucks. back o living off cereal and the occasional home cooked meal if i'm home.

my sis got the job she wanted so she's planning to move out soonish. i'm scared, things'll get hectic around the house when she does. i'll just pick up more shifts at work and hide in my room lol

yesterday:


today:


tomorrow:

1 comment:

Craig A. Bailey said...

$75,100 for a few hours?! Sign me up! Also, I'm jealous that you know what your tattoo is going to be... I still can't stick with an idea for more than a week...

/violin

(that one comes up a fair bit still though! :P)