Thursday, October 23, 2008

dubya tee eff

i had another dream about my tattoo last night.

i had gone into my tattoo place and switched artists caz i thought this other guy was better. so i show up for my appointment and he shows me the sketch of the bird. i'd asked for a realistic bird and he drew up a really stylized tribal/inuit looking bird (fig. 1). so i got upset and told him that wasn't what i wanted, he said oh okay, i know what you want, here i'll just free hand it when i tattoo you. so i agreed and hopped in a bath tub filled with water (i was getting my tattoo done under water for some reason, and i was also naked?). it was over in like 20 minutes and hadn't hurt at all. i get up to look at it in the mirror, and the guy drew two big black scottie dogs (fig 2) with a bird in the middle. all of them super realistic, but i never wanted dogs on me! plus the tat was huge and filled up my whole side and was all super dark black. and that was about the end of my dream.

fig 1:
Photobucket

fig. 2:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Craig A. Bailey said...

I actually have a tattoo of a few scottie dogs... what's wrong with that..?