Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a PINK elephant you say? well that changes everything..


you know that expression about ignoring the pink elephant in the room? why would the fact that the elephant is pink be a deciding factor? you would think that any elephant in your room would be highly noticeable and hard to avoid.

hmm, just a thought.


p.s: finished book 2 in twilight. i wish i could read this fast through my text books.
p.p.s: i do not condone the painting of elephants, no matter how neat the picture turns out or how well it relates to my train of though ;)

4 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

I'm pretty sure it isn't "Pink elephant in the room.". I think it's just "An elephant in the room.". Pink elephants refer to being drunk. Like, when you get really drunk you see a pink elephant.

lou said...

i typed it in to google before i made this post caz i asn't sure if it was a pink or ordinary elephant, tunrs out it could be either. so my point still remains then, why pink? why not then blue, purple or red?

Craig A. Bailey said...

Hmm, that's a very good question. Maybe... no, that's not it. It could be because... no, also not it. I dunno. Weird.

Stefanie said...

I've only heard "elephant in the room"