Saturday, November 29, 2008

point form


-i had a dream about william from stylista the other night, i don't remember any of it besides me driving a minivan and meeting him because he was crossing the street and then he got in my car
-i'd forgotten how much i liked arctic monkeys
-i'm excited about my christmas cards
-they know me by drink at starbucks in os. oh no, i'm a regular!
-i think i had a "say hello to me" sign on today, i got an unusual amount of random hellos on my break and after work. a boy with ice blue eyes started it all on my break, with full blown eye contact and a friendly hello.
-all of the new things in kelsey's apartment gave me mad allergies and bad headaches today
-i've decided i like my haircut
-was listening to a cover of creep, guy has a great voice but totally can't say his r's, "i'm a cweeeeep"
-yesterday, i got in/out of my car 3 times, and each time when i got in, the radio was playing sex on fire by kings of leon
-we made killer sales this month and we'll be getting a bonus!
-today, i feel accomplished and happy
-...i just remembered as i typed feeling accomplished i forgot to deposit my cheque
-one point life, zero points lauren



i bet that you look good on teh dancefloor, and mardy bum, by the arctic monkeys. my two favorites from whatever people say i am, i'm not.

No comments: