Friday, December 12, 2008

asleep with a wallflower



upon the mountain top. i really like this blog. it has a lot of nice pictures and quotes. most will make your heart smile.

she had a few quotes from the perks of being a wallflower. i think stef told me to read that ages ago. i did, and i remember liking it. so here are some quotes from it that i just looked up:

"I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other."

"Sometimes people use thought to not participate in life."

"I used to listen to it all the time when I was little and thinking about grown-up things. I would go to my bedroom window and stare at my reflection in the glass and the trees behind it and just listen to the song for hours. I decided then that when I met someone I thought was as beautiful as the song, I should give it to that person. And I didn’t mean beautiful on the outside. I meant beautiful in all ways."


i might make this my summer one-day re-read.
this is the book that got me into the smiths actually now that i think about it..

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

awesome post. I plan to re-read this too someday. It was also what got me into the Smiths and I couldn't be more thankful!