Monday, December 15, 2008

hi hello


love this rabbit.

hey internet,
i'm feeling great. just thought i'd share.
christmas is soon. i've finished my exams. work is picking up. i'm feeling spontaneous. i have a craving for a new pet, a fat droopy rabbit right now or a bitchy cat, i'd be pretty pleased with either! i've been listening to my music a lot more now that i have the time! i miss reading and really want a good book. i think i'm getting the next two twilight books for xmas, well maybe, thats pretty much all i asked for lol i don't need anything right now! i've noticed two book shaped packages for me under the tree, but who knows what books they actually are. i think i'm one of the few kids who get pumped on getting books as presents. i'm such a nerd in so many respects. oh well, i think i'm gonna hunt around in my basement for my super nintendo stuff this week. stellar! i also might do some xmas baking, so if i like you, be warned, i will be fattening you up for the hollidays. i hope you all are doing lovely, and speak to you soon!!
x.

p.s: i was online window shopping (the only kind i can afford to do), and i'm wanting all of these:






if my gram gives me cash for xmas, i'm definitely getting the camera ^ i've wanted one for ages, plus my digital hates me right now and wont turn on. (p.s: all from fredflare.com we get lots of this stuff at my work, like ice trays and things like that, but never anything i want, bummer).

No comments: