Wednesday, February 11, 2009


"I just want to know you."
"Nobody knows anyone. You will never ever know me."
-Rules of Attraction

i liked this a lot. i didn't think i would, but i did. it was weird, it was funny, just all around pretty decent.

i also watched Bully. it was really good, but pretty disturbing. left me feeling weird tonight, lol definitely not one for bringing on the good moods. i didn't realise how many actors i knew were in it. aka i didn't know michael pitt was in it, and i've seen most of his stuff. he does really weird movies, but for whatever reason i like it.

so today i bussed an hour to school for my 2.5 hour class. literally right as class is about to start, the power goes out in the building and class gets cancelled. boo.

it was a pain, but that's ok. i listened to some killer tunes on the way over. liiiiike toto's africa lol wicked. you know you love it.

1 comment:

Notme2000 said...

lmao, 80's music, my guilty pleasure =P