Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A to Z

recently i went though every track on my ipod alphabetically and gave it a listen. sometimes i forget what i have on there. here are my favorite songs from my ipod for each letter of the alphabet.

After the curtain - beirut
Been so long - vetiver
Crosses - jose gonzales
Don't save us from the flames - m83
Elephant gun - beirut
Friends like these - mobius band
Gobbledigook - sigur ros
Heartbeats - the knife
I was a lover - tv on the radio
Jammin - bob marley
Kc accidental - broken social scene
Lovely allen - holy fuck
Middle, the - jimy eat world
Njosnavelin - sigur ros
One more time - daft punk
Paper tiger - spoon
Quiet houses - fleet foxes
Row - john brion
Sexual healing - al green
Toothpaste kisses - the maccabees
Under the pines - bodies of water
V
Wolves - phosphorescent
X
You only live once - the strokes
Z

surprising, i have no v, x, or z songs on my ipod. hmm.

p.s: my dog is definitely snoring right now.

No comments: