Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what the heck..

i KNEW this would happen. my old camera started working again on it's own. it's been busted for 6 months. i even took it to a camera shop to get it repaired and they said they'd charge for $90 to get it fixed. instead i just bought a new camera.
two weeks after buying new camera..the old one works. lol. oh life.

it doesn't really matter though, even when my old one was working i wanted a new camera. and i really REALLY like my new camera.

ALSO: i finished my last paper! it's a page shorter than it was supposed to be and i don't think i'll get good marks on it. my brain was just essayed out by the time this one came around. i hope i get a decent mark still...i worked really hard on it. :P

i'm excited for life to start up again now tha my essays are done! friday i think i'm having a work girls outing, saturday i'm having an all-my-friends-come-out-to-the-toad-caz-i'm-done-my-essays-and-can-have-a-social-life-again outing. then next week i got invited to a frat house beach theme party. it will be interesting to say the least!

p.s: i just walked into the office and my parents were singing/grooving to play that funky music white boy...lol. weirddd.

No comments: